Abstract submission - Eugene & Marilyn Glick Vision Research Symposium 2012
Guidelines for submitting an abstract
Select here to see an example which can be downloaded and used as a template.
Formatting the abstract
- font - for all: times new roman
- title: 14 point font; upper case
- presenting author: underlined
- multiple authors - separate names with commas; use superscripts for all
- affiliation - in italics - if multiple, identify using superscripts
- text: 12 point font; single spaced
- length: the abstract must not exceed a single page
- content: the abstract should substantiallly outline the content of the presentation including conclusions.
- DO NOT INCLUDE figures or tables. An abstract containing mostly mathematical notation will be returned for revision
Saving and submitting an abstract
- Required file format: MS Word for PC
- Filename: lastname-firstname - for example: smith-james
- Save a copy for your files
- Fill out the form at the left and upload your abstract as directed
- Deadline: Monday, August 27, 2012 - Extensions cannot be granted due to CME deadlines.